- Develop/enhance standard software applications.
- Interact with users to analyze needs and assist with solutions when possible.
- Know customer’s expectations and drive action to meet them.
- Develop web application, maintain and improve existing system.
- Works mostly independently within task guidelines established by management.
- Cooperate with team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related fields.
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in developing complex and enterprise.
- Self-motivated, confident, proactive and positive working attitude.
- Willing to work as part of a team.
- Able to travel either to upcountry.
- Experienced in database and web server management in MSSQL, Oracle, IIS.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Programming.
- Able to use web development application, e.g. MS Visual Studio 2013, Web Strom.
- Able to apply advance web development technique to support high web access will be appreciated.